Ingredients for one serving:
1 Pomegranate (or any berry you like)
1 l low-fat milk
1 FitLine Yoghurt sachet
1 D-Drink Sachet
FitLine ProShape Banana
- Prepare the FitLine Yoghurt as per usual.
- Soak two spoons the Chia seeds in lukewarm tap water for a minimum of 30 minutes. You can let them soak overnight as well.
- Mix the soaked Chia seeds with 200 mg FitLine Yoghurt.
- Add 2 measuring spoons FitLine ProShape Banana.
- Peel and add a handful of Pomegranate (or the berry you chose for your recipe) to the bowl.
- Peel and slice the Banana and add it to your Yoghurt bowl.
- Add 1/2 D-Drink sachet if you’s like.
- Mix everything and add some fresh mint leafs for decoration.