Ingredients for 1 serving
1 large cucumber, cut into 1″ thick slices
100 g Tuna
50 g FitLine Pro-B4 Joghurt
1 teaspoon black pepper
25 g Olives
fresh dill for garnish
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop the seeds out of the cucumber slices, leaving about 1/4″ on the bottom to make them into little cups.
- Once they have all been scooped, squeeze the water from the cucumber pulp you have scooped out, and finely chop it.
- Cut olives into slices.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, finely chopped cucumber pulp, yoghurt, olives and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Taste to see if you want to add more yoghurt or pepper.
- If your cucumber cups have a lot of moisture, dab away the water using a paper towel.
- Then fill each cucumber cup with tuna, and garnish with dill.
|per serving||150 kcal||27 g||3 g||4 g|
This photo is provided for illustration only and does not demonstrate the dish cooked under given recipe. Please note that ready-to-eat meal may differ from the one on photo.