Ingredients for 1 serving
200 brussel sprouts
50 g savoy
20 g almonds
20 g Parmesan
1 tbsp olive oil
- Clean brussel sprouts, remove the end of the stem and dry leaves and simmer with a bit water for 5–7 minutes. After that cut it into pieces.
- Clean savoy and steam shortly until the leaves are soft. After that cut into stripes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the brussel sprouts.
- Chop the almonds and mix together with parmesan and brussel sprouts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
|Per serving||433 kcal||18 g||33 g||11 g|
This photo is provided for illustration only and does not demonstrate the dish cooked under given recipe. Please note that ready-to-eat meal may differ from the one on photo.