Ingredients for 3 servings
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 leeks, white and light green parts only, cut into ¼-inch rounds
1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage, or ¼ teaspoon dried
2 14-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
500 ml water
1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
½ -pound roasted chicken, skin discarded, meat removed from bones and shredded (4 cups)
- 1 Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add leeks and cook, stirring often, until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in sage and continue cooking until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in broth and water, increase heat to high, cover and bring to a boil.
- Add beans and chicken and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Serve hot.
|Per serving||329 kcal||25 g||15 g||20 g|
This photo is provided for illustration only and does not demonstrate the dish cooked under given recipe. Please note that ready-to-eat meal may differ from the one on photo.