Ingredients for 2 servings
200 g chicken breast
50 g grated cheese
2 cloves of garlic
1 chilli pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
- Clean and half the eggplant. Remove the pulp and cut into cubes. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Peel garlic and onion and cut into small cubes. Clean chili pepper, remove seeds and cut into small cubes. Clean tomato and cut into pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute garlic, onion and chili. After 5 minutes add tomato, eggplant and parsley. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Clean and dry the chicken breast and cut into bite-sized pieces. Add chicken to the vegetable mixture and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Season with oregano, salt and pepper and fill the mixture into the half eggplants.
- Place the eggplants into a baking form and bake in the preheated (200°C) oven for 10 minutes. Add the cheese on top and bake for another 10 minutes.
|per serving||391 kcal||16 g||19 g||75 g|
This photo is provided for illustration only and does not demonstrate the dish cooked under given recipe. Please note that ready-to-eat meal may differ from the one on photo.