Ingredients for 2 servings
3 medium carrots
3 medium zucchini
1 yellow bell pepper
1 clove of garlic
400 g tofu
- Preheat oven to 200 °C.
- Peel carrots, clean zucchini and cut off the ends. Cut zucchini and carrots in sticks.
- Fill in some vegetable stock powder into a plastic bag and add 3–4 tbsp water, zucchini, carrots, pressed out garlic and herbs.
- Mix all ingredients inside the bag, remove the vegetables, place them on a baking sheet and put into the oven.
- Cut tofu into cubes and fill into the plastic bag and add vegetable stock, pepper and chili flakes.
- After 8 minutes add tofu to the vegetables and bake for another 10 minutes.
|Per serving||286 kcal||28 g||8 g||20 g|
This photo is provided for illustration only and does not demonstrate the dish cooked under given recipe. Please note that ready-to-eat meal may differ from the one on photo.