Ingredients for 1 serving
4 slices smoked salmon, about 50 g
½ cucumber, about 250 g
50 g FitLine Pro·B·4 Yoghurt (low-fat)
½ bunch dill
1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp mustard
- Pierce the eggs and cook in a pan of boiling water until soft-boiled, about 7 minutes. Rinse under cold water, then peel and let cool completely.
- While the eggs cook, rinse cucumber and radishes, wipe dry and slice both with a mandoline into thin slices.
- Rinse dill, shake dry, pluck leaves and chop finely.
- Stir together the vinegar, oil, yogurt, mustard, and dill in a bowl, then season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Cut eggs into slices and divide among plates along with radishes and cucumbers. Place 2 pieces of salmon on each plate, drizzle with the sauce and serve immediately.
|per serving||499 kcal||12||35||31|
This photo is provided for illustration only and does not demonstrate the dish specially cooked under given recipe. Please note that ready-to-eat meal may differ from the one on photo.