Ingredients for 2 servings
4 wild salmon filets à 125 g
salt and black pepper
For the avocado bruschetta (makes 2 1/4 cups)
4 ounces diced avocado, from 1 small
1/4 cup chopped red onion
2 medium tomatoes
2 small cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 tbsp extra virgin oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Chop tomatoes and place in a large bowl. Combine with garlic, basil, onion-balsamic combo and additional 1/8 tsp salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and let it sit at least for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high. Oil the grates generously to prevent the fish from sticking.
- Season salmon with salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Place skin-side-down on the grill. Close the lid and cook without turning for 8-10 minutes (depending on thickness), or until the salmon is just cooked through. The skin will char but will prevent the fish from drying out.
- Remove and cover with foil; rest for 2-3 minutes while adding the avocado to the bruschetta.
- Serve topped each with generous 1/2 cup avocado bruschetta.
|Per serving||459 kcal||47 g||26 g||7 g|
This photo is provided for illustration only and does not demonstrate the dish cooked under given recipe. Please note that ready-to-eat meal may differ from the one on photo.