Ingredients for 5 servings
8 boneless skinless chicken thighs à 100 g, trimmed of fat
500 g asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
2 red bell peppers
1 red onions, chopped in large chunks
200 g carrots, sliced in half long, cut into 3-inch pieces
200 g Champignons, in Scheiben geschnitten
2 cloves garlic, smashed and roughly chopped
1 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary
1/2 tbsp dried oregano or thyme
2 leaves fresh sage, chopped
60 ml balsamic vinegar
2 ts extra virgin olive oil
oil or cooking spray
1 tsp salt
fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C/425°F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Spray 2 large baking sheets with oil.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl using your hands to mix well then arrange everything onto the prepared baking sheets spread out in a single layer.
- The vegetables should not touch the chicken or it will steam instead of roast.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted and tender.
|per serving||392 kcal||16||19||75|
This photo is provided for illustration only and does not demonstrate the dish cooked under given recipe. Please note that ready-to-eat meal may differ from the one on photo.