Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Dipp:
1 tbsp ground horseradish
1 tbsp mustard
1 tsp honey
- Clean the fish and cut into two pieces.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Clean fennel and cut into thin sticks.
- Heat the oil in a pan and simmer the fennel.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the dill and add half of it to the fennel.
- Pour in 1 EL oil and the fish in another pan then heat it and brown the fish on both sides for 2–3 minutes.
- Add fish to fennel.
- Mix horseradish with mustard, honey, dill and a dash lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish on the fennel and garnish with the dipp.
|Per serving||441 kcal||42,5 g||22,7 g||8,5 g|
This photo is provided for illustration only and does not demonstrate the dish cooked under given recipe. Please note that ready-to-eat meal may differ from the one on photo.